And this is where it begins." Hi, I’m Pranjali. I’ve been thinking of starting this blog for a long time, but like most things, I kept delaying it. Not because I didn’t want to do it, but because I wasn’t sure if I was “ready”. But today, I decided to just start. ✨ A Little About Me I’m someone who is still figuring things out. I have interests in many things—sometimes it’s studying, sometimes understanding how things work, sometimes just observing people and life around me. But honestly, I don’t have everything planned or sorted. Some days I feel very motivated, and some days I feel completely lost. And I think that’s okay. 🌱 Why I Started This Blog I realized that I think a lot. About life, about people, about my future, about things I see around me. But I don’t always express those thoughts. So this blog is just a space where I can: Share what I learn Write what I feel Talk about my experiences And maybe understand myself better 💭 What I Want To Share ...
Does Preference for Sons Over Daughters Still Exist in India? A Mindset That Still Exists I have often seen families celebrating the birth of a son with happiness and pride, while the birth of a daughter is sometimes followed by silence. Even today, despite education and modernization, the preference for sons over daughters still exists in many parts of India. This mindset may not always be expressed openly, but it can still be seen in people’s thinking, expectations, and behaviour. --- Why Does This Happen? For generations, people have believed that sons carry forward the family name and support parents financially. Because of these traditional beliefs, daughters are sometimes seen as a responsibility instead of a blessing. Patriarchy and societal conditioning have played a major role in creating this difference between sons and daughters. --- The Irony of Society What feels ironic is that the same society that worships goddesses often fails to value daughters equally in r...
We often celebrate the love that is spoken, expressed, and visible. But what about the love that remains silent? The love hidden behind responsibilities, sacrifices, and sleepless nights. It took me years to realize that some of the deepest expressions of love do not come through words—they come through actions. And that is exactly what a father's love often is. We often realize a father's love only when we grow older. 🌿 The Nature of a Father's Love Fathers often express their love through actions rather than words. On the other hand, mothers sometimes express their love through affection and words. A father's love is often seen in his actions, his silent sacrifices, the responsibilities he carries, and the unwavering protection and support he provides to his family. While his love may not always be spoken, it is present in everything he does. 💭 A Personal Reflection Honestly speaking, I was a little critical of my father's love while growing up...
Comments
Post a Comment