The Silent Love of a Father ❤️

We often celebrate the love that is spoken, expressed, and visible. But what about the love that remains silent? The love hidden behind responsibilities, sacrifices, and sleepless nights. It took me years to realize that some of the deepest expressions of love do not come through words—they come through actions. And that is exactly what a father's love often is.


We often realize a father's love only when we grow older.

🌿 The Nature of a Father's Love

Fathers often express their love through actions rather than words. On the other hand, mothers sometimes express their love through affection and words.

A father's love is often seen in his actions, his silent sacrifices, the responsibilities he carries, and the unwavering protection and support he provides to his family. While his love may not always be spoken, it is present in everything he does.

💭 A Personal Reflection

Honestly speaking, I was a little critical of my father's love while growing up. He was always silent about his feelings, and because of that, I sometimes failed to understand the depth of his care.

But at this stage of my life, when I am struggling to build my career, I have started seeing things differently.

The day I got sick, he travelled kilometres just to meet me. When he saw my condition, his eyes welled up. He tried to hide it, but his eyes disappointed him and revealed the real care and concern he has for me.

एक कहावत है ना, "आँखें कभी झूठ नहीं बोलतीं।" 👀

That day, I realized how much he had loved me silently for years.

🤔 Why Do We Overlook It?

Fathers are often seen as strict, practical, distant, and emotionally reserved. Many men are brought up to hide their emotions and appear strong and resilient.

As a society, we rarely talk about the emotional side of fathers. We notice their discipline and expectations, but often fail to see the love hidden behind them.

🌟 What It Taught Me

What it taught me is the unconditional support and strict love he has for me.

I learned that love is not always expressed through words. Sometimes, it is shown through sacrifices, responsibilities, silent prayers, and simply being there when it matters the most.

A father's love may not always be loud, but it is always present.

Some loves are spoken; a father's love is often lived. ❤️

- Pranjali Singh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🌿 "Starting Something I’ve Been Thinking About for a While

The Silence After a Daughter Is Born